We went to the Palm Beach on the 13th October and although we did enjoy our holiday we felt that the Hotel and the local area was either getting ready to close down or already closed for the season. The tiled floors in the hotel, which we were told had been treated with an anti-slip coating were in fact very slippy and dangerous. We were all inclusive but were disappointed that simple things like crisps and ice cream for the kids was not included (except at meal times). When we booked the holiday the travel agent said that most of the local bars and restaurants would be open as "it's an extended season this year".This was far from the truth. However as I said I did enjoy the holiday BUT I would never go at the end of season again.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Hotel
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Fiesta Hotel Palm Beach
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach is the perfect setting for an unforgettable family sea front on one of the most famous beaches on the island of Ibiza, as it provides facilities and activities for young ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Otel, Olotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Fiesta Club Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.