After reading many tripadvisor reviews before booking, we had a good idea of what to expect when we arrived at the Fiesta Palm Beach. Yes Thomson may give this four Keys, but the hotel itself cleary states three star. I have to say we had a great week there. Yes the rooms could do with a coat of paint, other than that we have no other negative points. The rooms were cleaned everyday with fresh towels being left by the cleaners who always smiled when they saw you. There were five in our party, two adults and three children, 14, 11 and a 1 year old. The cot we got for him was of good quality, i was worried it might be a travel one but was of mothercare standard. We always go on holiday on a self catering basis, only because we always spend the day at the pool and don't want to hang out at night in the same place as well.
However we were very happy with the choice of food and variety too. I could only do a week of all inclusive however, no slight on the palm beach, just like to eat when we want were we want.
Loved the fact it was right on the beach, went there many times with my 11 year old, great fun on a lovely beach. Also very happy with the drinks that came with the package both for adults and the children. The Fiesta entertainment team worked really hard during the day and at night, thanks guys!! Turns out Harry was from the same town as us, from then on in called us the Bearsden family. They really helped to make it a great week for us all. It was obvious to us that many of the guests come here year after year in October. Dutch, German, Brits etc spent many nights together which was great to see with many tears flowing when it was time to go home. All in all a great week for us, what we expected in a nice hotel with friendly staff and guests. Shame if what we heard and have read it might be going 18-30. Thanks palm beach and to the tripadvisor community for spot on reviews!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fiesta Club Palm Beach is the perfect setting for an unforgettable family seafront on one of the most famous beaches on the Ibiza's island as it provides special facilities and activities for young ones. The hotel offers a wide enjoyable entertainment programme. Guests who stay at the Fiesta Club Palm Beach will enjoy evening daily activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Fiesta Club Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Fiesta Hotel Palm Beach
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa