If you have already booked with this hotel, don't read on. It will only upset you.
I will keep this as brief as I can :-
There was nothing that one could really complain about directly. Moan perhaps, but to complain and go elsewhere? No reason for that. It just left a dull, uninspiring and boring holiday at the end of our two weeks. I'm talking this resort of course because Ibiza is AMAZING and we had great adventures once we left this resort!!
One thing that is straight up, I expect NOT to have to carry anything around with me on an AI holiday. The fact that they give you a wrist band AND a swipe card and you have to use both at the bar together is cumbersome and tying. Not to mention annoying when you have to go back to your room to retrieve it!!
There are two board types too... so at the snack bar, those that pay for food get a better level of service. They get cutlery and plates... the AI residents have to eat with their fingers like dogs or use plastic forks and they have to get the food from the bar themselves. They get coffee in a cup we got coffee on a polystyrene cup. This made us feel very special!! LOL
The air con is tired and ineffectual and the rooms are not insulated from annoying neighbours and external sounds. The loo leaked all the time and was never fixed.The WI-Fi is 35 euros a week!! What a joke and even when you paid for it it was a slower connection than all computers were back in 1994. Joke!! The gym is FREE but the Steam room and Sauna isn't!?? Weird.
The staff in the restaurant are lovely but the bar staff and the snack bar staff were the rudest people I have ever encountered. Reception make you feel like morons for asking simple questions and seem to just expect you to know everything. Utterly miserable.
Poolside was rarely cleaned and often there were spent cups floating about with cigarettes in them. Disgusting. The sun-loungers gave me and my partner cramp. Impossible to get comfortable on those at all and the music they played during the day? Come on this is Ibiza! We walked onto the beach, once, but never returned... used condoms and broken glass is not what you would expect to have to dodge with bare feet. Horrendous.
Food was decent enough if you took your own hot sauce, as I did but we did find raw meat on TWO occasions. The evening entertainment was an embarrassment and as British holiday makers we were make to feel very unwelcome as it is all geared up for Italians exclusively. They even offered out Cava on entry to the restaurant but ignored us when they realised we were English, saying "we don't speak English" as he grave my drink to someone else.
That about sums this up. I could go on but I've had my holiday and I want to move on. Just don't book here. Its awful and its complacent, its un-aesthetic and it lets Ibiza down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between sky and sea... Situated in the Playa d'en Bossa area, one of the most popular tourist resorts on the island, you will love the Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa The hotel, together with the Sirenis Hotel Tres Carabelas & Spa, forms a complex where you will be able to enjoy fantastic frontal views of the Mediterranean from the balconies. You will also be able to discover the beauty of Dalt Vila, the old town of Ibiza, declared world heritage by the UNESCO, and enjoy all the activities and services in the area, which range from sports to beach clubs and popular shops. The comfort, relaxation and fun in this complex will guarantee an unforgettable stay. The buffet restaurant offers a wide range of Spanish and international dishes cooked on the spot by our chefs using quality ingredients. The Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa offers a select, international atmosphere and adjoining is the Sirenis VITAL Spa, offering a space for relaxation, pampering and massages. Also, if you enjoy working out during your stay, you will be able to visit the hotel gym and sports area. The four meeting rooms situated in the hotel are equipped with all the necessary technology for meetings and conferences. We take care of every detail so that your specific requirements are met. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Hotel Goleta Playa d`En Bossa
- Sirenis Hotel Goleta And Spa
- Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa