Stayed at the Hotel Algarb three times now. I was always all inclusive. The rooms ( i was in a single room ) all have a sea view. Good size with a balcony. En suite bath and shower.Air con and ceiling fan helps keep you from losing your cool.
The food is varied enough not to get bored. The hotel is right next to the beach. Great beach but loads of hawkers doing the rounds trying to sell tacky junk you don't need or club agents touting for your attention.
Hotel Algarb is probably better for adults,but it is family friendly.
A nice,clean hotel. I am planning to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Algarb is the perfect setting for an unforgettable family vacation on the Mediterranean Sea. Situated on the popular D'en Bossa beach, guests will find a wide variety of activities for the whole family to enjoy. The Hotel Algarb offers 408 totally refurbished rooms each with a fully-equipped bathroom, air-conditioning, and a terrace (most with sea views). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Algarb reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Algarb Hotel Ibiza Town
- Resort All Inclusive Algarb
- Hotel Algarb Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa