This is the third time we have stopped here, this was the longest and we stopped for a full week with another couple.
We stopped middle of October and just wanted a relaxing week. The hotel was almost full.
We arrived early due to an early flight with easyJet from Stansted, our room available straight the way but our friends wanted a room next to us so had to wait till lunch, but given wrist bands for the all-inclusive.
The room was clean, but the bathroom smelt a little so I asked a cleaner, and she came straight the way, sprayed around, and came back in checked again later. The cleaning staff we’re very friend especially if you make the effort to speak a little Spanish.
The food was the same normal good standard; breakfast was a mixture of English sausage, bacon, eggs, hams, fruit, also a lady who cooked fresh pan cakes and omelettes, who is well worth the wait. If you have early flights inform the hotel who will make arrangements for you to have an early sitting, just tea/coffee, fruit, croissants.
Lunch/evening meal, a different roast every night, always chicken and fish, pork chops. The food was hot, and fresh.
Evening entertainment was the same as most other hotels, snake shows, dance shows, animals. Always room to sit and relax in the evening, and very sociable we met a lovely couple of best friends from Liverpool who had been moved hotel by Thomson.
The best thing about the hotel is its perfect location, which is only a few mins from the clubs/bars but enough away to be able to relax. And you are right on the beach. Pacha is still open at weekends even at the end of October, and all winter.
To be honest their are nicer hotels area but when you weigh up against the cost, I will always come back here for the value, and the Pacha hotel in the winter when the Algarb is closed.
- Also Known As:
- Algarb Hotel Ibiza Town
- Resort All Inclusive Algarb
- Algarb Hotel Ibiza
- Hotel Algarb Ibiza
- Hotel Algarb Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Algarb is the perfect setting for an unforgettable family vacation on the Mediterranean Sea. Situated on the popular D'en Bossa beach, guests will find a wide variety of activities for the whole family to enjoy. The Hotel Algarb offers 408 totally refurbished rooms each with a fully-equipped bathroom, air-conditioning, and a terrace (most with sea views). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Algarb reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.