We were at this hotel for the first two weeks of October.The hotel is situated right on the beach which was great and from our room we had a wonderful view straight across to Ibiza town.The room was clean and comfortable and yes the walls are thin and we were disturbed during a couple of nights from people coming in from the clubs and continuing to party when they got in. You do need to phone down to reception and they will be told to quieten down.
The food was excellent and plenty of choice. We would disagree with people saying that the hot food didnt stay hot. We ate at various times and the standard was always good. In particular the chefs carvery always had the most tender and delicious meat which always fell off the fork.
We would recommend the trip to the Hippy Market in Es Canar and always be prepared to try and get prices reduced if you can. Also we climbed up the steps and slopes to the top of Ibiza town castle, quite a journey but well worth the effort to see the spectacular views from the top!
We also did a boat trip around the Island of Es Vedra and also one to Formentera the beaches of which take your breath away! The whitest beaches and the shallowest crystal clear water which we've ever seen. We didn't want to come out of the water.
Back to the hotel. The entertainment could do with upgrading. Although the entertainment team tried hard there need to be real singers and not just miming and perhaps more audience participation and maybe room for peopole to dance for an hour after the entertainment finishes.
However the best thing about the holiday was lying in bed at night and listening to the waves crashing on the beach and all the staff were polite friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Algarb Hotel Ibiza Town
- Resort All Inclusive Algarb
- Algarb Hotel Ibiza
- Hotel Algarb Ibiza
- Hotel Algarb Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Algarb is the perfect setting for an unforgettable family vacation on the Mediterranean Sea. Situated on the popular D'en Bossa beach, guests will find a wide variety of activities for the whole family to enjoy. The Hotel Algarb offers 408 totally refurbished rooms each with a fully-equipped bathroom, air-conditioning, and a terrace (most with sea views). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Algarb reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.