“Great value, rooms and pool! enjoyed our stay!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Regina Park

You added Regina Park to your Saves list
Regina Park
2.0 of 5 Condominium   |   Calle Pablo Picasso 18 | Playa da Acute en Bossa, Playa d'en Bossa, Ibiza, Spain   |
London, United Kingdom
“Great value, rooms and pool! enjoyed our stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2011

Myself my partner and our friends another couple stayed at Regina Park for 10 nights in September 2010 in a 2 bed apartment. Although the 2nd bedroom was small there is nothing else bad I could say about the accomodation. We were looking for private apartment and unless you want to pay 3000€ Regina park is an good alternative offering a 2 bed apartment for a good price. These are self catering apartment and you are left to your own devices which suits us. You have to clean the apartment yourself but you can get clean towels and bedding, if you dont catch the cleaner yourself then just ask at reception.

There is no 24 hour reception so if you do need anything best to ask during the day.

We found the lift to not always work and we were on the top floor but the challenge of the stairs did not annoy us at all.

The pool area is lovely and was quiet at the time of year we went, the pool bar serves cheap food and fantastic cocktails and the staff were lovely and other guests were friendly and we had lots of fun.

We have booked again for this September but have booked a 1 bed apartment and I am sure we will enjoy our stay just as much.

Ibiza accomodation is expensive and I really think you get great value for money here, its a great location with many local stores nearby and you are less that 5 mins to a bar and 10 min walk from Space and Bora Bora.

We went to Ibiza mainly to party but also to relax and we found this a perfect base.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Singapore, Singapore
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2010

I have not even stayed at the hotel and I have already found troubles. My card was charged from the hotel even though I have canceled the booking, the terms and condition was no charge up to 24 hours before. I emailed the hotel, luckily they replied and admitted that it could be problem from booking.com. I asked them to refund the charge and it has taken 2 months, I wrote several more emails, they keep asking me for the proof, then my account number, then the amount. I have given these data since the beginning until 3 times I think. Talking about bad service right from the start

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
London
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2010

First impressions weren't great. In our first twin room(3 friends were joining us later) the bathroom window and frame came off in my hand and fell into the bath. All the guy did- and he spoke very little English and we tried in our best Spanish - was to put the window back in place. Location is OK just off the main road although it did mean passing bins that really stank badly!! Our second room was a ground floor room which had a twin room,a ridiculously small double(which I took myself-it was so small you couldn't walk around the bed)sofa and single camp bed. We then couldn't open the patio door and they told us the key is somewhere in the flat-we looked high and low to no avail. They said they'll get somone to change the lock. This took 4 days and in the meantime we had to climb out the window and over the patio wall all of whch backed onto the hotel restaurant. Finally we moved rooms as,in addition, being 5 women we didn't feel safe on the ground floor. This room was OK same set up of rooms/sofa/camp beds. Sadly my AC unit leaked and I woke up to find the floor soaked. I had to sleep with thus off and my door open at night. Once cleared the room was still damp and this triggered my asthma and I fell very ill:wheezy,coughing,sore back,fever & sore throat. When we complained they said I hadn't told them about the leaking AC unit in the night. They weren't a 24hr reception;how could I? They said Ok we will send someone to fix it-we checked out 3 days later and no one came to fix this. Staff were dismissive when we complained and took a tiny amount of the final bill. They never once aologized.

• Stayed September 2010
London, UK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2009

Nice Hotel with frendly english speaking staff! Regina has a pool and lounging chairs so it was ok for the price we paid.....We stayed for 5 nights, the major downside was that we didn't see a cleaner in ALL that time? So same bedsheets & towels..Erghh? When we complained they let us stay in our room (very late check out) for FREE

Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Regina Park? Share your experiences!