we have been in this hotel for a week at end of september.the hotel is very clean and close to the beach but you have to pay if you want to stay there so we spent all week around the swimming pool. just a little advice, wake up early in the morning and run there because people they just leave their towels there and you are not going to find any space. sometimes at 9 o'clock the beds were all busy already. the food is ok but very repetitive.
the hotel had mostly germans guests so no chance to meet new people
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Taro Beach Hotel Costa Calma
- Sunrise Taro Beach Hotel
- Sunrise Taro Beach Costa Calma
- Sunrise Taro Beach
- SBH Taro Beach Fuerteventura/Costa Calma
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Informal ambience in the accommodations with half board or all inclusive, relaxing entertainment and privileged location at Costa Calma, directly on the long white sand beach and only a few meters from the shopping center with various stores, restaurants, bars, banks, car rentals, drug stores etc. are some of the features that make SBH Taro Beach an ideal place to spend a pleasant vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your SBH Taro Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.