Just comeback from happy Fuerteventura holidays.
What makes Taro beach hotel great place to stay?
The answer is - nice and easy location,beautiful island side and amazingly best service!
I've choose Taro beach hotel at the second time. First time I was there at last year 1 week,and as I was nicely impressed ,I decide to take same hotel for 15 days holidays by "all Inclusive".
Hotel Taro very good located,right at the beach of Costa Calma. Actually I prefer Morro Jable beaches more..
Very clean and lovely hotel complex,we got a room at 1 floor,simply I don't like it much,well ..because I prefer rooms at higher levels. Room is OK,bathroom well spacious.
Hotel guests are mainly couples,young families,some with children. German,Polish,some Italian people, friendly and relaxing atmosphere around Pool,Bars and "Restorante"
Day time and evening animation is interesting,right for lazy vacations near beach or pool. Animation team offering sports,games and other kind of activities around pool,and beach for adults and children. Anton and Elena do program as best to everyone feel good.
Food in restaurant is various,fresh,tasty,they offering lots of fresh vegetables,see food,meat,ice,local & international dishes,sweets.
Drinks & Alcohol is okay,as really not important things for me.
Best grill fish or meat cooked by Chef Dino it just perfect!
And.. most Favorited by me Chef Javier,I'd Love to get him as my personal cook for rest of my life,your food not just a tasty.. .. .. .. :))))
Try Merlusa fish with hint of lemon juice cooked by Chef Guillermo :)
Ask best waiter Hamma to bring you glass of white wine .. and you be happy surprised everyday with amazing "Restaurante" service.
Big special thanks to "Bar Playa" and " Bar Betancuria " personal-lovely,very friendly and amazingly professional guys,Jorge and Alonso.
Thank you very much!!
I be happy to comeback at next year!
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Taro Beach Hotel Costa Calma
- Sunrise Taro Beach Hotel
- Sunrise Taro Beach Costa Calma
- Sunrise Taro Beach Fuerteventura/Costa Calma
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Informal ambience in the accommodations with half board or all inclusive, relaxing entertainment and privileged location at Costa Calma, directly on the long white sand beach and only a few meters from the shopping center with various stores, restaurants, bars, banks, car rentals, drug stores etc. are some of the features that make SBH Taro Beach an ideal place to spend a pleasant vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Sunrise Taro Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.