This hotel looks very tired, could do with a make over. Fairly quite which I think was a good thing. No early morning cuppa here, you have to wait for breakfast. Food in restaurant very bland and basic, not a lot of variety. The ladies cleaning the room are also very frugal with the loo paper, I lost count of the times I had to ask for more. Reception staff very helpful. Could be a lot better with a bit of thought. Although quite location I enjoyed it, pool area is the best feature although I can't say it would be the same if busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The diverhotel Lanzarote is situated just a few kilometres from the island's capital, Arrecife, and along the Teguise Coast, one of the most attractive tourist destinations in Lanzarote thanks to the quality of its services, beaches, green areas and, above all, the sensation of freedom and tranquillity which reigns supreme here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and Despegar.com so you can book your Diverhotel Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Playaverde Costa Teguise
- Lti Playaverde Hotel Costa Teguise
- Diverhotel Lanzarote Costa Teguise