We are here on our last night of 7. Lovely staff. Really helpful and attentive. Good healthy (if you want to be) food of mixed variety- fresh grilled fish/meat every meal.
We have really really enjoyed our week being slightly set back from the big touristy hotels in its own oasis. .. but close to the coast and a nice 10 min walk to bars/shops/beach.
Its been very windy (I think unseasonably cold) so need of warm clothes! It was good to have a top balcony room /suite with afternoon sun. Thank you all at Vitalclass for looking after us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vitalclass Lanzarote is a newly remodeled and retrofitted Resort with the latest technology, is fully oriented Sport, Health, Beauty and Wellness. It is unique in the island, offers the possibility to prepare for competitions both high performance and subsequent recovery or simply to enjoy a different vacation. The location is unbeatable, as good weather prevails throughout the year.In addition, Vitalclass Lanzarote has aspring climate all year round, that becomes a big advantage against other destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellnes Hotel Costa Teguise
- Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport And Wellnes Resort
- Las Marinas Hotel
- Las Marinas Club Resort Lanzarote
- Marinas Club Lanzarote
- Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellness Resort Costa Teguise