No luck to this at all. Once again the Galeon gave us everything we needed for our week away. 3rd time in 2013, 5th visit overall.
Once more we opted for a Sea view room.
Staff were excellent again. No issue too small to deal with promptly and effectively.
This is a great and affordable option for those seeking good service, clean living and a happy holiday in a perfect location at any time of the year.
No complaints and highly recommended. Already looking for next time around.
Only worry about recommending is the thought of affecting availability for our next visit!
This review is posted quite late as we visited in May and Trip Advisor policy dictates we could not post this immediately as it was within 3 months of previous review. Which I find ridiculous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on seafront, between the white sands of beach of beaches Jablillo and Las Cucharas, fully equipped with terrace or balcony and built in the traditional style of Lanzarote. 175 Apartments with a modern decor inside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Apartamentos Galeon Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Hotel Costa Teguise
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Costa Teguise
- Galeon Playa Lanzarote
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise