visited for the first time 5/7/2013 for 7 days. Very helpful and welcoming on arrival and throughout our stay. Great superior room with balcony overlooking the pool and gardens. Lovely swimming pool and pretty well kept gardens. Centre of the resort only 10 mins walk along a lovely promenade or 5 mins walk along a path through gardens at the rear of the complex. Having been to Costa Teguise on numerous trips in the past I can say that this small family owned complex is well run and we will definitely return again in the future.This small and friendly complex compares favourably to others in the resort at a similar price.
- Also Known As:
- El Guarapo Apartments Hotel Costa Teguise
- El Guarapo Apartments Costa Teguise
- El Guarapo Apartments Hotel
- El Guarapo Apartments Lanzarote/Costa Teguise
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your El Guarapo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.