I feel compelled to write this review in part to thank the staff at the Beatriz Costa for making our second stay even more welcoming and special than our first stay, which was fantastic. I am also writing to put the record straight, in terms of the negative reviews. We are a couple with a small child. He had his first birthday whilst we were there and the staff organised a cake, balloons and gifts at evening dinner which we were really touched by. We asked for a room on the Piano Bar side and were duly situated at the end of the landing on the 1'st floor... perfect !!!
We had a couple of requests regarding specifics for our child and received instant attention. Our arrival was met with complimentary wine on ice and fresh fruit.. ideal for a late check-in. Coffee and tea were complimentary in the room also.
The dining is the part that baffles me in terms of complaints.. You're not telling me that a choice of 4 or 5 mains, 4 different meats (alternating but including Wild Boar, Venison, Rabbit, Beef Steaks, Pork Chops, Goat Curry, Chicken Legs and Breasts etc,etc), fish, Paellas, Pastas, fresh vegetables is not enough choice for vegetarian and carnivore alike? A Salad bar to rival any and no less than 8 types of bread and no less choice of desserts. On top of this there is a different Theme Night every night in an annex of the Dining Room which had Indian, Thai, Italian etc,etc every night. I did observe one prat staring blankly at the bewildering choice whilst clutching a plate of fries muttering about nothing to eat..frankly, this said more about him than anything.
I would recommend going All Inclusive as I would imagine the restaurent price for this quality of meal would be quite high although I don't know the price.
The Room Cleaning Team we're charming and courtious and very efficient with requests for extra towels observed punctually.
All in all a well run, family freindly hotel with impressive aesthetics. Lovely big, open spaces with clean pool area and courtesy bus to town several times a day. It's only a 15 minute walk anyway, with a pushchair! The helpful Reception Team will arrange Taxi's etc and always with a smile. We will definately be back at Christmas ( when the whole place is decorated out including a 25 foot tree in the Atrium). What's not to like????
Thanks to all at Beatriz Costa & Spa and keep up the good work !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 346 Rooms -doubles and suites, all with a large terrace from which you can enjoy incredible views of the 20,000 m2 of gardens and the 2,000 m2 of saltwater swimming pools. Air conditioning, full bath, hair dryer, telephone, minibar, musical channel, satellite TV... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Orbitz and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Beatriz Costa & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Beatriz Costa Costa Teguise
- Hotel Beatriz Costa And Spa
- Beatriz Hotel Lanzarote
- Costa Teguise
- Beatriz Costa Teguise
- Hotel Beatriz Costa & Spa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise