Fantastic staff in reception, bar and restauarant. Very friendly and attentive. Breakfast was excellent. Lunch and evening meal poor most days (lacking in meat dishes and fresh fruit). Had much better and larger selection of food in Hotel Angela Fuengirloa in May which is not a Gold hotel. Location is a 15 minute walk to the town centre/main beach, but this is a pleasant walk on the flat along the coastal path. For the beer drinker ask for bottle of Dorada (much better than the standard offering of Tropical larger which had a bitter taste. Hotel needs quite a bit of maintenance/updating, e.g. bath in our room had 4 holes filled in by a silicon. Beds very comfortable. Would stay in resort again but in a more central hotel with better food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Package deals include flights from UK and accomodations for three nights minimum ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Coronas Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coronas Playa Costa Teguise
- Hotel Coronas Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise