My family stayed here for 11 nights in July. 3 kids 13,12 & 3.
The hotel it self was nice and clean ok could do with a good lick of paint and decent sunbeds and yes wake up early to get some. Although I believe the hotel are looking at chaining the beds up at night time.
Food wise I only moaned about the food once at tea time, if you don't like the buffet the pool bar has a selection of snacks on from 11 to 6.
The 2 reps Kate & Helena should get medals for their efforts nonstop all day and always willing to chat to you when looking for people to join in the games. Pity I couldn't say the same for the 2 kids club reps who when we went in twice with our 3 year old they looked like they wanted to be anywhere but there. With 1 not even bothering to get up off their bean bags.... I was told that they should also have been at the kids disco, great fun for the kids. Disco held in the piano bar, get in quick to grab a seat as it's busy. Reviews said the ques where huge!!! The most I think I ever waited was a few minutes, again drinks in a plastic cup. Although the pubs outside did beer for pretty much €1.50 I wouldn't however recommend legends. A group of us went in only to be told by the 'owner' that we where hard work still his loss as we would have doubled the total customers.
All in all the El Trebol is a nice place a bit like Butlins in the sun but again you get what you pay for.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Apartamentos El Trebol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel El Trebol Hotel Costa Teguise
- El Trebol Lanzarote
- Aparthotel El Trebol Costa Teguise
- Aparthotel El Trebol Lanzarote
- El Trebol Hotel Lanzarote
- El Lanzarote Trebol
- Apartamentos El Trebol Lanzarote/Costa Teguise