This was our first holiday to Lanzarote and what an excellent holiday we had, before all the positives about this hotel we did have a couple of negatives,
we were all inclusive, the food was ok very often cold or luke warm but there was a microwave to heat up meals, breakfast on our first two days had what looked like English sausages then by the third day the sausages were either hot dogs or yellow sausages and these continued for the rest of our 10 night stay, there was a lot of fish on the menu, and by the start of our 2nd week the food like any hotel was starting to get repetitive, where the kids meals were served none of the food was labelled so very often kids didn't know what they were eating.
We were welcomed and checked in quickly by David, once we got our keys and our all inclusive wristbands on, David asked both girls to stand on the red box and explained to the girls not us that if they ever lost there mam and dad in the hotel to come to reception and to stand on the red box and to tell them they had lost us and somebody would take them to find there parents, this was excellent and stuck in our minds.
Plenty of sunbeds and first time ever that we haven't had to get up at the crack of dawn to reserve one, lifeguard does a good job of telling people they cant reserve beds.
The rooms were spacious and clean and we had a room on the second floor overlooking the pool. Rooms cleaned every day but Wednesday.
Kids clubs & Entertainment
Saving the best till last, there is 4 kids clubs - baby, mini, junior, teens, also games for adults, all the blue team are very good at there job and work extremely hard, I have a 9 & 6 year old one of which went to the mini club and the other to the junior club, there is always something going on in the clubs all the time, juniors even go to the beach and for 6 euros they get took to the aquarium, both my girls went to the clubs every day except Sunday when the blue team all have a well deserved day of, all the blue team were good, even took the time to speak to us on there day off, but the blue team staff that stood out for us and who my kids became very fond of was Nella and Janina mini club and diogo in Junior club they were all extremely friendly.
We made sangria one day and they certainly weren't scared of putting in more alcohol, Louis was excellent and always approachable, I cant leave Lukas out because not often do the blue team that works with the adults get a mention but Lukas was again great, he even took the time to come and sit with us when he had finished the games or shows, on the subject of shows the evening shows preformed by the blue team were excellent the best show for us was the lion king our girls even got chosen to participate in this show, the blue team work long hours and very often after midnight they then practised for other shows. We met some lovely people and had a fantastic time, we are looking at booking again in this hotel which comes highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Costa Teguise, 200 m away from Playa de las Cucharas, the H10 Lanzarote Gardens has different types of apartments, with fully-equipped kitchen and all the comforts you need to enjoy your holiday. Furthermore, it has a restaurant with show cooking, two bars, three swimming pools and a special H10 Family club with a large programme of children‘s entertainment with activities for all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your H10 Lanzarote Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Hotel Costa Teguise
- Lanzarote Gardens
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Costa Teguise