We stayed for two weeks from 11th August A/I. Two children age 7 & 11 plus 2 adults.
Rooms are great, we had no air con but the windows open and we had a nice breeze so AC was not needed for us. There are fans in some rooms and air con in the bungalows. It has a kitchen area and seperate bedroom which was nice. Black out blinds in all rooms.
Entertainment was brilliant for children and adults, this takes place from 10am in the morning, right through to evening entertainment. They certainly make your stay. Restaurant; it was like a cafe and self service but ample foods, chicken, fish, veal, pasta, salads, all kinds of breakfasts, breads, etc. Wine, beer, water and juice.
We did go out on a few nights as it does get repetitive but it was nice to get out and about. Location: superb, only two mins from the beach and you can walk along the promanade that goes on for miles... walk out of the hotel across to the beach and turn right, so much night life. No clubbing for us, just bars and restarants, live music and bands.
Beach; first beach has a lot of waves, if you walk around to the right, you come to a bay which has fish swimming at knee height, loved it. We even went snorkling 5 euros for the day. You can buy your own at around 10 euros.
Restaurants; there are so many all vaired prices that you really do not need to go all inclusive, it is convienient but either is good.
Excursions; camel rides, trip to Fuerteventura, Playa Blanca, harbours... it goes on and on lots for everyone.
There is a slight breeze in the evening but this is a god send as it gets hot hot hot. Be careful when the clouds go in as you still get burnt.... lots of red face children around the pool. Would definatley go back to this complex but I would recommend only go if you are a grandparent with children or a family. This is not a couples complex. Service is excellent and David on reception is so helpful. Feel free to send me an email if you need futher info.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Hotel Costa Teguise
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Hotel
- Lanzarote Gardens
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Costa Teguise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Costa Teguise, 200 m away from Playa de las Cucharas, the H10 Lanzarote Gardens has different types of apartments, with fully-equipped kitchen and all the comforts you need to enjoy your holiday. Furthermore, it has a restaurant with show cooking, two bars, three swimming pools and a special H10 Family club with a large programme of children‘s entertainment with activities for all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your H10 Lanzarote Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.