We have just returned from a weeks stay at the sands beach and i would thoroughly recommend it to anyone! It was just me and my mum that went and we had booked a studio room and requested single beds, when we arrived into our apartment we discovered that we only had a double bed and a sofa bed which isn't what we wanted, after going to reception that were happy to assist us, when you get to reception they have a board with the prices of upgraded rooms, we was given the keys to two apartments so we could go and look at them and decide which one we wanted, we decided to go for the superior apartment on Plaza de sol which was i think the busiest pool as it had lots of things for children to do including a park for them. It was a one bedroom apartment with a fold away double bed in the living area which was very nice, full kitchen. The entertainment at the hotel wasn't great for me as a 20 year old but my mum loved the Motown night, We was only self catering and found the supermarket very expensive compared to the supermarket 5 minutes away.
There was a lovely bar that we went to which was about a 15 minute walk from the hotel call The Dolphin, the food was amazing, and one of the only places that seemed to keep their happy hour on past 7pm!! They are always playing the Live football and have a quiz and raffle every night which was great! Every night they have a different food theme (steak night was the best on Wednesdays)
Overall the week in Lanzarote was really good despite a few days being very very windy and would definitely recommend it to any type of party going whether its couples or familes!! Would 100% go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Beach Resort lies on the eastern coast of Lanzarote, 15 min from the airport, facing Los Charcos Beach and with direct access to the promenade. The Resort is provided of its own beach, 13 swimming pools (7 adults and 6 paddling), restaurants, pub, supermarket, gym, health center, internet, 24h reception, parking, tennis court, entertainment, etc. The apartments are very spacious and comfortable, with safe, tv-sat, microwave, fridge and freezer, oven, dishwasher, hairdryer, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Beach Resort Lanzarote/Costa Teguise
- Sands Resort Lanzarote
- Sands Beach Villas Lanzarote
- Beach Lanzarote Resort Sands
- Sands Beach Lanzarote
- Sands Beach Villas Resort
- Sands Beach Hotel Lanzarote