stayed AI for two weeks end may. we asked for and were given ground floor room suitable for wheelchair user. the room - well studio apartment - was spacious enough for w/chair as was the bedroom and bath room was wet room - no hand rails though. very clean and cleaned daily apart from saturday. towels changed daily and beds made (not sure when sheets changed though). we are not early risers so maid used to come back after we had left room. accommodation close to lobby bar and ramp available to access pool/snack area. we didnt attempt going to theatre, looked to steep for me to push w/chair so didnt see any shows. we were happy with food, snacks all day at pool (when we stayed there) from chips to jackets; beans, pasta, salad and meatt/cheeses to make sandwiches. help yourself to soft drinks and local beer - good idea. barman on hand if you wanted something stronger and ice cream tubs. did ice creams./lollies which could be purchased. good choice of AI cocktails - my hubbys favourite bloody mary included. plentiful measures food in restaurant was okay something for everyone. i visited breakfast once and could see usual breakfast food, lunch choices were also okay and evening meal was varied: meat, poultry, pasta, fish salad. got to be something for everyone, and good choice of dessert. the bread pudding was to die for and always fresh fruit available. hubby didnt go to restaurant but staff told me i could get food for him and take to roomn. when leaving lobby bar theres a sign not to take glasses beyond and platic glasses privided. i did see number of people who did not heed this notice!! staff were very friendly. i got on well with animation team, loved salva, and joined in games like rifle shooting, archery darts pool . the cocktail and paella demonstrations were enjoyable - the team work very hard and i could see the children having fab time. i went on trip to volcanos (well worth 20 euros) and barman looked after my hubby. i was so grateful. we did venture outside hotel and frequently visited the welcome bar/restaurant and bars in the square. taxi cost 3 euros. i walked to town few times, along the prom and main road. other reviewers said prom walk takes 15 mins, took me 25 min at brisk pace. lovely views though weather wasn't so hot as we thought. lots of cloudy days. we would visit the area again but if we could stay in 3rd floor (not possible cos no lifts) because of the view and no noise from guests who think nothing of bouncing balls up ands down up and down, the the scraping and dragging of furtniture. grrr. did mention it but nothing could be done.re TV watching, got 2 channels we like to watch tv before retiring for bed. i did notice on remote control there was button for DVD, but couldnt see it on tv, didnt look that close though. staff were lovely andnhelpful - didnt see irish man though!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments just 300m from the beach at Costa Teguise, Lanzarote. Ideal for family holidays full of sun, fun and sport on the fabulous Canary island. Ideal for adults and children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BlueBay Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluebay Lanzarote Hotel Costa Teguise
- Hotetur Lanzarote Bay Costa Teguise
- Hotetur Lanzarote Bay Hotel
- BlueBay Lanzarote Costa Teguise