I have just returned from an enjoyable week at the Bluebay. The hotel is well placed and is roughly a ten minute walk from the resort centre. Our room was quite spacious and also had some self catering facilities (the fridge is especially handy for storing your carry out for when the bar closes!). We were all inclusive and were quite pleased with the food on offer. There was a good selection daily including some local/traditional dishes as well as your usual buffet staples. The pool area is pleasant and has a nice pool bar. For those of you who get bored sitting around the pool for hours there is a good array of daytime activities including football,table tennis & rifle shooting. There are also some enjoyable cooking demonstrations by the chefs. An ideal hotel for a wee break to banish those winter blues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments just 300m from the beach at Costa Teguise, Lanzarote. Ideal for family holidays full of sun, fun and sport on the fabulous Canary island. Ideal for adults and children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BlueBay Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluebay Lanzarote Hotel Costa Teguise
- Hotetur Lanzarote Bay Costa Teguise
- Hotetur Lanzarote Bay Hotel
- BlueBay Lanzarote Costa Teguise