Just returned from a one week stay at the BlueBay Lanzarote. We travelled as a party of eight. First impressions were good. Rooms clean, well appointed (including kettle, fridge, hob and kitchen sink - in an all inclusive hotel?). Spacious balcony - we stayed in "E" block where you could find solitude from the sun and noise of the pool in the afternoon should you so wish. There is a good pool bar with self service beer (Cruzcampo), coffee, tea, hot chocolate, soft drinks and water. You can also help yourself to burgers, hot dogs, chips and salad from the pool bar between about 10:30 and 18:00. There are loads of sunbeds around the pool. The hotel does have a policy of not reserving sunbeds by removing any towels at 09:00 though I never saw this enforced. No glasses are allowed around the pool so all drinks served or taken outside are in plastic glasses which is fair enough. The restaurant serves decent food at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast was a choice of fruit, cereal, toast or full cooked (bacon, eggs or omelettes, sausages, beans tomatoes), You can help yourself to as much or as little as you please. Lunch was a choice of one or two meat dishes, fruit, salads, cooked vegetables, pasta, rice dishes and pizza. Dinner was similar to lunch but with a greater choice of meat and fish dishes. Chips were available at every sitting - yes breakfast included. I ate like a King for a week. The main bar inside the hotel was okay - we preferred to sit outside even though it meant going to and fro' with plastic glasses. There is a separate "theatre" providing evening entertainment for children and adults (we stayed at half-term and had two little ones in our party). The theatre has its own bar with air-con. I am not one for evening entertainment so didn't attend any of the nightly shows - those in our party that did had a good time. The drinks were the only low point for me. Although the beer, vodka, white rum, brandy and Tia Maria were good, I didn't like the gin. The wine was awful (apart from the self-service red wine in the restaurant which was very good - but only available at meal times). Sadly none of our party tried the whisky so can't comment. The children enjoyed the kiddies cocktails. All staff were very welcoming, pleasant and helpful. We had a maid service with fresh towels six days a week and the gardens were beautiful and meticulously looked after. A very laid back and friendly hotel. Well situated - nearest Supermarket and ATM 300m, Playa Bastian beach 600m and Costa Teguise main beach 1200m. Q. Would I return? A. Definitely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments just 300m from the beach at Costa Teguise, Lanzarote. Ideal for family holidays full of sun, fun and sport on the fabulous Canary island. Ideal for adults and children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BlueBay Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluebay Lanzarote Hotel Costa Teguise
- Hotetur Lanzarote Bay Costa Teguise
- Hotetur Lanzarote Bay Hotel
- BlueBay Lanzarote Costa Teguise