We had a family holiday here in October. Weather was great and the hotel was ok. The room was clean, bright and spacious, there were cooking facilities available if required and a safe was available for a fee. However, you're not really on holiday for the room.......
Couldn't help but feel that you needed to be close to your family to lay by the pool as we were all almost touching while lying in the sun! While nobody likes the 6am sunbed hoggers, the hotel's policy of locking up the sunbeds until 10am each morning made us feel like children and caused nothing less than a stampede when the 'chains were released'!
The food was edible but boring - unfortunately our previous holiday experiences have probably spoiled us...I know that isn't the hotel's fault, but on a pound for pound basis this place just doesnt compare favourably. Costa teguise itself is a quiet place with some great bars and restaurants. I'm sure it's busier at peak times but was very quiet when we were there.
Drinks were all local brands - plentiful and strong - take care with the amount you have! Bar staff were all very pleasant.
We have been fans of the all inclusive holiday for at least 10 years but, depending on where we've been, have watched the quality of these establishments go right downhill! While offering a mediocre holiday experience, they're also to blame for the demise of the 'holiday resort'. This hotel is no different. Don't go there unless you've spending money to go out and enjoy the local area with or you'll go stir crazy!
At around £400 per week, I'd suggest you save a little longer, spend £500 per week and go to the Dominican Republic instead!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the southeast of the island of Tenerife, in the Callao Salvaje residential area, the complex offers a mixture of nature, relax and a holiday atmosphere. At the main restaurant you can enjoy a varied buffet or an extensive menu depending on the season. The restaurant is located around our three central swimming pools. We also have another pool with a solarium, isolated from the common areas of the complex, for guests who prefer to enjoy the sun in a more private setting. The apartments are fully equipped with all kinds of kitchenware for those who want to take culinary matters into their own hands. A deposit of 60€ will have to be paid on arrival, and will be returned on departure. The complex is not recommended for persons with reduced mobility (PRM). Pets up to 6 kg are allowed. A deposit of €30 will be charged on arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Blue Sea Costa Teguise Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Blue Sea Costa Teguise Gardens Hotel Costa Teguise
- Oasis Timanfaya Hotel Apartments
- Oasis Timanfaya Costa Teguise
- Timanfaya Golf Apartments
- Globalia Timanfaya Golf
- Blue Sea Costa Teguise Gardens Lanzarote