Travelled here for one week last February with my children at half term. The hotel is very impressive upon arrival, with a beautiful foyer/entertainment area with loads of lush greenery, and a Koi pond. The hotel location is great, right by the sea and close to local shops and restaurants. The food was great, staff were nice and helpful and the entertainment team were very good and worked very hard, even tolerating my rather basic salsa dancing! If I had to find a fault it would be that the rooms were rather outdated, but in the big picture of things this was a trivial matter as I don't go away to sit in the room all day. There were plenty of daytime activities to keep the kids happy and plenty of sun beds so none of the usual fighting over them that I have experienced elsewhere. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will be certainly making a return visit at some point.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Teguise Playa Costa
- Occidental Teguise Playa
- Occidental Grand Teguise Playa Hotel
- Occidental Grand Teguise Playa
- Occidental Hotel Lanzarote
- Be Live Grand Teguise Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Be Live Grand Teguise Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.