Travelled with my wife and friends to what we expected to be a 4 or 5 star hotel.As other reviews have stated this hotel is in need of a major refurbishment around the pool area, but our major complaint is with the restaurant.Each morning and evening we had to wander around the restaurant looking for a table for four, trying to decide which tables had been vacated or were waiting for the dirty dishes to be cleared.There is no attempt to escort you to a table and although the staff are excellent they are seriously undermanned.This hotel has all the facilities, but senior management is letting down the staff and customers by not addressing these simple constructive comments being repeatedly mentioned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the north of the Lanazarote Island, Gran Meliá Salinas, a leading luxury Lanzarote hotel, is in close proximity to the architecturally historical capital of Teguise, as well as Arrecife airport, Jameos del Agua, and Cueva de los Verdes. Guests delight in Costa Teguise's green spaces and placid beaches, as well as the region's superb golf courses, water sports, and marine life activities. Gran Meliá Salinas offers its discriminating guests first class service and unparalleled luxury. Its comprehensive ensemble of top-tier restaurants, accommodations, event facilities, and leisure activities renders Gran Meliá Salinas the only 5-star, deluxe resort on the island of Lanzarote. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda, Priceline, Melia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Melia Salinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Salinas Hotel Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Hotel Salinas
- Melia Salinas Lanzarote/Costa Teguise