We came for 3rd time to Melia Salinas Costa Teguise. The previous times we booked in Master Suite. Now we have staid in a private Villa.with garden and swimming pool..
Everything was excellent and the service was impeccable.
We did organize a barbecue in the villa for our friends which was very tasteful and very well prepared by the hotel-staff.
We enjoyed very much our stay in the villa.
Only 1 remark : the water in the swimming pool is not heated and although we had beautiful weather, the water wat too cold to swim in.
Besides this remark, we have no complaints at all.
We recommend this hotel as it is a beautiful and nice hotel, very well positioned and a great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the north of the Lanazarote Island, Gran Meliá Salinas, a leading luxury Lanzarote hotel, is in close proximity to the architecturally historical capital of Teguise, as well as Arrecife airport, Jameos del Agua, and Cueva de los Verdes. Guests delight in Costa Teguise's green spaces and placid beaches, as well as the region's superb golf courses, water sports, and marine life activities. Gran Meliá Salinas offers its discriminating guests first class service and unparalleled luxury. Its comprehensive ensemble of top-tier restaurants, accommodations, event facilities, and leisure activities renders Gran Meliá Salinas the only 5-star, deluxe resort on the island of Lanzarote. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Melia, Venere, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Melia Salinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Salinas Hotel Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Hotel Salinas
- Melia Salinas Lanzarote/Costa Teguise