Very well located, close to shops and beautiful seafront walk. Our family room was very spacious. Food was excellent, luxurious breakfast as well as the evening buffet. The evening dinner (at the buffet restaurant) was not really kids welcome despite an early arrival but there are other "more relaxed" restaurants within a walking distance. Beautiful reception and indoor botanical garden. Staff were lovely and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the north of the Lanazarote Island, Gran Meliá Salinas, a leading luxury Lanzarote hotel, is in close proximity to the architecturally historical capital of Teguise, as well as Arrecife airport, Jameos del Agua, and Cueva de los Verdes. Guests delight in Costa Teguise's green spaces and placid beaches, as well as the region's superb golf courses, water sports, and marine life activities. Gran Meliá Salinas offers its discriminating guests first class service and unparalleled luxury. Its comprehensive ensemble of top-tier restaurants, accommodations, event facilities, and leisure activities renders Gran Meliá Salinas the only 5-star, deluxe resort on the island of Lanzarote. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Melia, Venere, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Melia Salinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Salinas Hotel Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Hotel Salinas
- Melia Salinas Lanzarote/Costa Teguise