We just returned from a 2 week stay at be live we travelled with Jet 2 holidays which I will definitely use again. Our check and flights where great and stress free.
A good check in staff friendly but a bit more information about the hotel and area would be useful.
The room Wow spacious and modern, great hairdryer, rooms cleaned daily. We stayed in room 34 which over looked the pool and had a sea view only downside was we were above the outside bar area on the first floor and it could be very noisy at times. It did become quite around 1am.
All inclusive- Food was good a bit repetitive but you expect this. We always found a table and the dining room staff never stop they work so hard. They are constantly replenishing the food trays and the food is of a good standard. Drinks are plentiful but can be a bit weak at times. The VIP restaurant well worth a visit lovely food and service.
The pools- The staff work hard to keep areas clean and tidy but if holiday makers cleared up their used cups it would be much easier. The sun bed situation can be a nightmare but we noted the manager of the hotel removing towels from sun beds not being used unfortunately a losing battle due to selfish people reserving beds for whole families. We noted a particular family reserve two lots of beds one in the sun and one lot in the shade pure selfishness. Their is a small beach opposite the hotel which you can access via a tunnel under the road.
Entertainment is what you usually expect the acrobat show definitely worth a watch. We travelled without children but I was impressed with the animation team they worked tirelessly to entertain the kids.
Location is a good walk from Costa teguise but a lovely stroll along the beach front is a must. There are some lovely restaurants and bars on route. There are a few lovely bays with clear turquoise waters on the way, if you go by taxi you will miss these.
If I was to have one moan it would be the children left to run riot by their parents who seem to disappear for the day and most of the evening. There was one particular group of French children that caused chaos where ever they went making a terrible mess the poor staff had to tidy away. The staff did try their best to control this.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to couples and families Lanzarote is a beautiful place and both well worth a visit we will return for another visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Be Live Family Lanzarote Resort is an exclusive hotel in Costa Teguise with beaches, miniclub and hotel services by the beach El Ancla, Lanzarote. It was completely refurbished in the beginning of 2012 and this hotel is aimed at families with children looking for a fun-filled and relaxing holiday by the sea: a place where you can let go and forget about the city, stress and routine. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Be Live Family Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Allegro Oasis Hotel Costa Teguise
- Occidental Allegro Oasis Costa Teguise
- Occidental Oasis Lanzarote
- Hotel Occidental Allegro Oasis
- Hotel Oasis Occidental
- Be Live Family Lanzarote Resort Costa Teguise