Well this hotel was a let down, how First Choice can sell this as a Premier property I do not understand.having stayed at The Playa De Arena hotel in Tenerife on a number of occasions same grade of hotel well there is no comparison to these hotels. Yes the reception area looks nice when arrived but possibly best feature - we were very disappointed with the rooms very basic, I think they have tried to be a modern minimalist hotel but there is a difference between that and doing things in the cheap!
There was blood on our bathroom floor from day 1 and that was still there on our departure?
We were allocated Room 13 I am not usually superstitious but lets just say that probably didn't help lol!
First night - no sleep - this was due to people messing around in the pool at 2am and then a champagne bottle being thrown from hotel to the people in pool I do not class this as acceptable behaviour and this was from the Brits - phones down to reception and was told yes yes - eventually noise dispersed .
Was advised had to be up early to guarantee sun bed which is standard so we did this but couldn't understand then why tickets were being given out if you were not on sun bed when there were plenty more in stacks at the side of hotel? Surely they were there to be used and everyone should be allowed a sun bed???
First choice states 5 pools - wrong 1 very small children's pool and then an adult pool which is split into 2 one side being heated other not -closed one afternoon due to someone pooing in pool. This does happen I understand but again parents should be organised and have swimming nappies
Thankfully only a week at this hotel as not one good night sleep very inconsiderate people smashing doors scraping chairs along floor shouting down corridors - this was also in early hours morning 3am so not even when entertainment finishing.
The food well ok if you like tripe and all meals to be cold - the Friday of our stay last night only hot meal - O and if you had omelette in morning this was hot.
Overall a very poor hotel entertainment was atrocious and certainly worst I have seen many people walking out
This is the first holiday I have been on where I have wanted to return home after 2 days.
I would advise any one to rethink this before booking
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Be Live Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Allegro Oasis Hotel Costa Teguise
- Occidental Allegro Oasis Costa Teguise
- Occidental Oasis Lanzarote
- Hotel Occidental Allegro Oasis
- Hotel Oasis Occidental
- Hotel Be Live Lanzarote Resort Costa Teguise