“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 21 Activities in Costa Teguise
Type: Water sports, Adventure
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Best experience only wish we had got all of are photos on disc missing best pictures staff were great and safety excellent

Visited January 2014

Munich, Germany
“I loved Aquatis Georg & the Crew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

It was a beautyfull stay,in Costa Teguise. The owner from the Dive Center Georg picked us up from the airport and was open for every question we had.

Organising the trip via email from Germany was convenient and Georg was extremely helpful and made the whole preparation an easy task, even helping me find an accomodation!

Once there, the team was great, from preparation in the morning with a great atmosphere at the dive centre, to the dive themselves which were amazing and extremely enjoyable as we were in very good hands.

Thanks a lot to you guys for making this trip so memorable, Oscar and Andrea were great divemasters, very professional and a lot of fun, and all the guys at the club were so friendly, I can't wait to go back!

dive with the best!

Visited December 2013
Beverley, United Kingdom
“Fantastic bunch of people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Dived recently with Aquatis and can honestly say that in 13 years of holiday diving from Turkey to the Maldives and points in between, they are the best bunch of folks I've met. Very thorough briefings and a huge emphasis on safety, dives tailored to ability rather than the usual one size fits the group approach favoured by many centres nowadays. My 8 year old daughter will never forget her first bubblemaker and I couldn't have found a better place for her to do it. George has assembled a first class team and should be rightly proud of them all. A special thanks to Sergio and Andrea, who gave up their Sunday night off to fit a night dive into my schedule, and not forgetting Oscar, who taught Sergio everything he knows!!

Visited October 2013
Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Fantastic family experience- thankyou x”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

This was our first time scuba diving,and we are now totally hooked.
George and his team at Aquatis are fantastic.
We felt totally safe with this fantastic group of guys who are both friendly and professional.
My 13 year old son, was at first nervous but as soon as he got into the water he totally loved it, so much so that he went back to complete another 2 dives!!!
We would highly recommend these lovely people for both first time and professional divers.
Thanks for a great experience guys x x x

Visited August 2013
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Great dive centre - thank you team Aquatis!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My fourth time diving with Aquatis and as usual made to feel very welcome. I hadn't dived for 15 months, (after completing my Rescue Diver with Aquatis), so was a little rusty and apprehensive but the team really helped me get confidence back quickly. Unfortunately the weather wasn't kind so limited the dive sites. Met old friends and made some new.

So thank you to all the Aquatis team, see you again soon. Thanks Oscar for the airport pick up and drop off.

Visited June 2013