“go diving!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Water sports, Adventure
Newton Abbot, England, United Kingdom
“go diving!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

as a claustrophobic non swimmer I entered the dive centre with a great deal of aprehension,I was put at ease straight away & had 2 try dives which were well instructed.all of the staff were very friendly & helpful,I now need to learn how to swim to take the dive course next time we go to Lanzaroti

Visited October 2012

Ruisbroek, Belgium
8 attraction reviews
“Great team”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

For our first (and certainly not our last) trip to Lanzarote, I chose Aquatis and felt very welcome from the moment I stepped into the shop.
The WHOLE team is just great with a nice mix of nationalities, eg : Catalan, Chilean, Austrian, German and Spanish resulting in a similar mix of divers.
Safety is very well monitored and one feels the team is there to make you enjoy your diving experience.
Had 8 dives in total of which the one up north (Charco del Palo) was special given the isolated location.
We will most (probably) be back in April 2013 as visibility and marine life should even be better.

Visited August 2012
Cobham
3 attraction reviews
“Fish spa great!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Treat your feet to a fish spa! You could try a Segway or go diving/snorkelling. Very friendly staff. Good location

Visited August 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
“great experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Just wanted to say I had 2 great dives with the guys last week. It was my first real sea dive since passing my OWD and I felt very safe The guys are all great and I would recommened them anytime.

Visited July 2012
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Will be going back for more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Just wanted to share my gratitude for the exceptionally friendly service and great diving at Aquatis Diving Center.

I had previously dived in Cuba, and although not qualified they had a package that was suitable for me. I was taken to Pora Del Carmen with another qualified diver and an instructor. We carried out two 45 minute dives around the local beach where we saw some incredible fish and scenes.

The whole time George (the instructor) was thoroughly checking to ensure myself and the other diver (who had not dived in over 7 years) were comfortable in our surroundings and enjoying the experience. He even took the time to show us how to fully set up, check and prepare our equipment, something that I had not done when diving previously.

I highly recommend going to see Aquatis Dive Center if you are interesting in scuba diving as you will not be disappointed. I will certainly be going back for more in the future!

Visited June 2012