“Best restaurant in Lanzorate!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: De Pasta Italian Restaurant
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant in Lanzorate!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Ate in De Pasta 4 times while on a fortnight's holiday, and my only regret was that I didn't eat there every night. This restaurant is absolutely fabulous and I can't recommend it enough! Staff are fantastic and very attentive the two waitresses made us feel very welcome and treated us as friends.

During our time in Lanzorate we travelled round the island and also visited local restaurants on the recommendation of locals and reviews from trip advisor. However, the other restaurants simly did not compare with de pasta. The food is magnificent and may take slightly longer to prepare but if you want high quality it is worth the wait. Fresh pasta and pizza are prepared in front of you and the local fish dishes are amazing. I will definitely return to this restaurant and if you enjoy good food/service at a very reasonable price you must try de pasta. Great atmosphere and brilliant menu.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Authentic, well presented and memorable Italian food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I visited De Pasta on three occasions recently. I tried a different dish each time and varied my selection in desserts and I was not disappointed.

Service? Friendly and warm with some great laughs with the waitresses. Both were excellent and very welcoming. They encouraged us to try different things and the confidence in the food is clear to see.

Food? A MUST for anyone visiting Costa Teguise. If you want real fresh quality food, then this is the place to eat. The menu is varied and they will cater to your requests. The Chef was excellent, great presentation always sets the mood for good food and to follow it up with the quality and taste really makes a meal worth while and worth paying for. I found so many places to eat and none of them measured up to this place. I can honestly say it made our holiday as we sat for a few hours each time and enjoyed our food in true Italian style.

If you visit Costa Teguise or nearby, this place is a must as you really are missing out. We are real foodies and know good food when we see it.

Ballymena, United Kingdom
“Beautiful authentic Italian food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We went here twice during our stay in Costa Teguise. It was recommended by a waitress in the first restaurant we dined in. Very glad she recommended it as we probably wouldn't have gone in otherwise - it is small and a bit out of sight of the main square. However, we were welcomed warmly by a lovely waitress and the food was just gorgeous. Yes, it did take a bit longer than some other restaurants but to us quality is very important so this did not bother us at all. Plus, we were brought complimentary nibbles and dips while we waited on our starters. For mains, I had the seafood spaghetti which was amazing and the second time the saffron and prawn risotto. We were delighted with everything, including the lovely bottle of Italian white wine. Thanks! We will come back again one day!

Rainham, United Kingdom
“Hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Stumbled across this place and what a find. Had simply the best tuna tartare I have ever tasted to start followed by by ravioli with prawn and truffles nom nom nom. Service first class, you have to eat her. First class

• Visited June 2013
Limerick, Ireland
“Your missing out, if you don't visit De Pasta!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

It's such a wonderful experience when you eat in this restaurant. The food from starter to dessert is a revelation, everything is cooked in view as the kitchen is just off the dining area. Federico is a professional who takes the time to explain the choice offered on the menu that day and the wine that will compliment your food. The chef Micheline is simply 'genius' in the kitchen using fabulous fresh produce to create excellent food. I would recommend that you try Raj's ravioli, trust me you won't be disappointed! I'm looking forward to my next visit.

• Visited April 2013