“Best restaurant in Costa Teguise” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Bohemia

La Bohemia
Avda.Islas Canarias 22 | Lanzarote, Costa Teguise, Lanzarote, Spain (Formerly Don Tango)
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 148 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Cuisines: Barbecue, International
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant in Costa Teguise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

A very limited menu didn't give me cause for concern, I realised these guys only do a few things, but they do them damn well. It's pretty much beef and chicken and that's it.

I had Chorizo and Black Pudding for a starter, which was cooked perfectly and tasted amazing. I also had a selection of different dips, including an amazing chimichurri, garlic & herb and chilli.

For my main I had medium-rare beef di Lomo, which came out on a chopping board looking like a leg of cow, it was huge, with some amazing hand-cut fries and 4 different types of salt - Paprika, red wine, honey mustard and traditional. My favourite was probably the red wine, but honey mustard was a close 2nd.

I ordered plain ice-cream for dessert, as I was pretty full by that time.

My waiter for the duration was very attentive, stopped to have a chat at various points and was always on hand promptly if I needed anything.

Overall value was amazing, so much so I left a £10 tip as I felt it was more than worth it, the whole bill only came to £25 (plus the tip).

Visited September 2013

“Best place to eat in Costa Teguise.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Not much more I can say, food is to a very high standard. Divina Italia was my favourite place to eat until I visited la bohemia.. Totally blown away, the staff are very friendly (waiter even shook my hand on the way out!) and the food is amazing. I ate there twice and would've gone more but I ran out of nights. Will defo be returning soon. You won't find better, end of.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
strling
“amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

loved my experience from the minute I entered till I left I loved the rock salts and the brilliant starters even down to the steaks for children nothing was too much bother at this restaurant would recommend to anyone

Visited July 2013
Bedford, United Kingdom
“yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

the mixed grill for 2 was to die for sooo much meat and cooked to perfection vry relaxed atmosphere but go early to avoid dissappointment as this place fills up quickly

Visited August 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Busy, busy...always busy!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Five or so minute walk from the main square, this place was always busy and has a vibrant atmosphere. Mostly occupied by natives and/or Spanish holidaymakers which is usually telling.

We went twice and were happy to sit at the bar and eat/drink, during which we observed a VERY professional and efficient staff team who know exactly what they're doing!

First visit, my partner had fillet steak, which she really rated! As a vegetarian, I had a selection of starters/tapas which I really enjoyed. On the second visit, my partner had pork 'strips' or ribs and enjoyed it again, although not as much as the fillet. I had the vegetarian lasagne and a couple of starters and was, again, happy, although they serve generous portions and, uncharacteristically, I couldn't finish the lasagne.

This isn't an upmarket restaurant serving art on a plate, it's just a warm, inviting little place that serves good, honest food to a lot of people.

Try it...