“Amazing friendly restaurant” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Restaurante Grill La Vaca Loca

Restaurante Grill La Vaca Loca
Avenida de las Islas Canarias 2 | Local 2, 35508 Costa Teguise, Lanzarote, Spain
+34 928 94 54 18
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 140 restaurants in Costa Teguise
Cuisines: Barbecue, Pizza, Steakhouse, Tapas, International
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
“Amazing friendly restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Me and my partner went nearly every night. Loved the food and desserts. Atmosphere in the place is lovely and relaxed. The owner, Nestor is such a lovely guy and makes your visit even more worth it. It has just an incredible ambiance. GO GO GO!!!!

• Visited June 2013

91% Recommend
Wigan
“Definitely worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We went here for dinner on the strength of its trip advisor reviews and they weren't wrong!!

The food was absolutely amazing I had the steak in mushroom sauce which was cooked perfectly, my boyfriend and his mum had lamb shoulder which they both say was great and his dad had pork cheek, which again was apparently lovely. The staff were very friendly, I think the night we visited they had been let down by a member of staff so there was only one guy waiting on the whole restaurant, for this reason we did have a bit of a wait for menus, drinks, our order to be taken etc, this didn't bother us at all as we were having a leisurely dinner and the guy was extremely apologetic every time he came to our table, even bringing us some mini bruschetta before our starters which were lovely.

We will defineatly visit here again next time we are in costa teguise

Belfast, United Kingdom
“good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

This is a very good restaurant and serve the best steak going,service was excellent and the waitress and chef where lovely ,nothing was any bother,They also do some good deals like two sirloin and a bottle of wine for 30 euros. we will be back in lanz in January and will be back a few times to this lovely wee place.

“Fantastic meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

My husband & I had a fillet steak each & a bottle of wine here for €34 & I have to say it was delicious I would recommend it to anyone the service was good as well I think the waitress was Carla & she was very helpful.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Great little place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Walked past this one of the afternoons and me and my two friends knew we had to come back! The menu was lovely and the restaurant itself was really small and had such a charm about it.
We came back on the evening and had a great starter of prawns and mushrooms in garlic and chilli, it came out sizzling and was lovely!
The food was excellent - I had a vegetable risotto type thing (cant remember the name) which was really well flavoured.
The waiter was new and had only started that evening so it was real good fun helping him on his feet and having a laugh with him. Great food, great service! Highly reccomend.

• Visited March 2013