I bet my title has got a few of you captivated ( especially the nudity part) Well if you like to see 60+ year olds bits and pieces then this is the place to be!
The sun was indeed shining on my weeks stay that me and my family have just returned from today 22nd July 2012. Which is the only good thing I can say about this hotel and the surrounding area.
We arrived late at night so wasn't sup prised that the hotel was quiet but was a little concerned that the receptionist knew very VERY little English..... No biggy I first thought. The next morning we decided to adventure to see what the hotel & island had to offer. I will say one good thing for the hotel, the food for AI is excellent propper English beans at breakfast has to be a plus. The
pool was quiet but clean so seemed good so far....... Then we went to the beach that goes on and on beautiful white sand and crystal blue sea, GREAT I hear you say oh noooo unless you
like your kids to see many a white bottom and masses of mens nether regions!! Now I'm no prude but everything in it's place ( no pun intended) I for one don't agree for dirty old men &women letting everything hang in front of kids stick to your own bloody beaches!!!!!!!
Back to the hotel now this was clean( no air conditioning) and the food good but COME ON some entertainment would be nice I mean even a talking parrot would have done. But noooooo nothing zilch we have never wanted to come home from a holiday due to boredom before ever. Give me a crappy hotel but at least a few English speaking folk to talk to. This hotel do not cater for the English not in any way shape or form nor does the ickle sprinkling of restaurants nearby. Our fellow europeans were nice enough in that we felt safe and there was no trouble but this was deffo not for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort offering rooms and apartments. Situated right at the long white beach of Jandia, just separated by the natural protected area of the "Salar de Jandia" and close to the little harbour town of Morro Jable. Discover the beaches of Fuerteventura, the sea and the natural environment staying in Sunrise Jandia Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SBH Jandia Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Jandia Hotel Playa De Jandia
- Sunrise Jandia Resort
- Hotel Sunrise Jandia
- SBH Jandia Resort Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura