I was over to island in March and hotel and service were great, so close to a wonderful beach. I holiday in Fuerteventura around 4 times a year as I come over to see friends and lived on the island for 3 years, I had used the spa a few times and loved it, my husband (who has since passed away) and I always stayed in the Faro Hotel as it was so central, but Iberostar is so welcoming and friendly and I find makes me walk further to get to the shops etc. The staff are so helpful and kind. I am over again in July and would like to book Iberostar again. I would recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel IBEROSTAR Palace Fuerteventura is a true oasis of tranquility and relaxation situated in Jandia to the far south of the island. This 4-star, all-inclusive, luxury hotel provides 437 guestrooms as well as a full range of dining options to assure you enjoy the best holiday in Playa de Jandia. Our hotel's sensational triangular layout, facing the sea, creates a unique ambiance. In the middle of it all is an amazing pool area featuring incredible views. In addition, the hotel features the Star Prestige new area for guests over 16, where you can enjoy a wonderful exclusive holiday in Fuerteventura. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace Hotel Playa De Jandia
- Iberostar Playa De Jandia
- Iberostar Hotel Palace Fuerteventura
- Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace Playa De Jandia