“Very Rude” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dublin, Ireland
“Very Rude”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have twice been to Cala Blanca and on both occasions went over to have something to eat at this restaurant only to be told not now, I would have thought people would like to have your business and also this year whilst drinking in our local pub Tony's Bar witnessed the staff smoking around the kitchen area which I thought was not allowed. So I would not be visiting this restaurant again to be told for a 3rd time not now.

hull
“Better than some in the area”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

A bit of a mixed review for us I think, me and my other half had T-bone steak at 2 euros each the size and quality of the meat was great, really big and juicy, came with some potatoes and REALLY REALLY garlicy potaote's and about 6 frozen sprouts which I have never eaten in Spain before, one of my sons had Chick nuggets which were vile (grey inside) so just ate the mountain of chops and my other son had a pizza, which was ok just the typical standard that seems to be in most places we visited. The pregnant young lady that served us was lovely, not sure about the man who I think runs it though, was a bit rude to us anyway

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

we ate here just the once but food was lovely and great service
good value for money........ paella was very nice 20 euros for 2 but portion more like for 4

united kingdom
“This is THE place to dine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We recently stayed at Cala Blanca just for one week, we had two evening meals and two breakfasts at Laurel & Hardy's. We opted for the 3 course evening meal @ 10 euros per head, and it was absolutely scrummy!! and well worth the money, a bread roll is included also in the price, drinks are extra. The moroccan lamb is lovely as a main, as was the steak, the frittatta, the menu is vast and includes most meats and fish. The starters we tried included chicken salad, prawn cocktail, cheesy garlic bread, vegetable soup with croutons, all were very tasty, desserts are well presented and tasty also, the gentlemen that serves is very pleasant and helpful, lovely.

Selby, United Kingdom
“Great value for money and excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

We had pseveral meals here and the food was always excellent try the goat or morrocan lamb

The service was excellent even when busy very attentive and are always happy to help