me and my partner booked the holiday at a bed and breakfast board. breakfast wasnt too satisfying, with only a continental ( which we hadnt been informed ) breakfast; with the choice of bread for toast, buns, cheese and ham and three different cereal. Tea coffee and orange juice. Bit of a shock as we were looking foward to bacon,sausage egg and beans! but of course all the resturants around Kardemena offer a english breakfast at around four euro. We were pleased with the hotel greatly. it was very clean, staff friendly, pool clean, not to far away from everything and also have a sister hotel 'Cleopatra' in which you can use at any time, or the gym and sometimes the Krismari's could become very busy at times, although towards the end, it went quieter, so we were assuming alot has gone home. A mixed hotel with both young and elderly, never has no problems with noise or anthing really, just a few noisy lads below us.
The area Kardemena i is thriving with livliness. walking on the main front, there is a huge choice of resturants to eat in, bit of pain sometimes, as they dont leave you to decide Ha, though they also have a Mcdonalds towards the top of the front, although we found this ridiculous price, as the meals were around 7.50 euro!! also on the front they have the watersports jet skis,bannana boats everything! but we found it was cheaper on bubble beach (natural jacuzzi sea) There are lots of places to hire cars,jeeps,quads and buggies from, which is worth doing as we hired a buggy for 2days 90euro and a quad for a day 35euro and went around all the island. Thermas is a nice place to visit,with hot springs to bathe in a the cold sea write next to it, kefalos was nice too, and Kos town we visited but bit pricey as it is the capital. The beaches to visit are magic beach and bubble beach. vey pretty beach although magic beach as a Nude part if you walk right to the top!
As for excursions, we booked for the waterpark off our Thompson rep which was 28euro each,looking aorund the places the had the waterpark with transfer for 19euro so got ripped off there. The three bay cruise was a nice little trip, going to bubble beach (beautiful!) kefalos and getting off to swim in the sea, with your bbq included 20 euro each. good day out and a nice relax.
Places to eat in Kardemena - Tonys cuisin,Nemos Resturant, Taj mahal (very expensive though).
If you dont want to stay out all night drinking, then stay down the bottem end but the top end i warn you is mad with bars galore, but it totally is your choice where to go. adams bar is nice with every cocktail 3euro.
Overall had a fantastic holiday (the buggy and quad made the difference!) with plenty to do and excellent weather beautiful sights and plenty to eat and drink! Book now if you find a Bargain!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Hotel in the quiet part of the village but still within walking distance from the centre of Kardamena, with great tradition in customer satisfaction. Friendly local staff ensure that your holidays will be unforgettable. Guests of Cleopatra Hotels have free access to the facilities of all hotels of the group. Pool bar serves food, lounge bar with satellite tv, games room, swimming pool, 24 hrs reception, all rooms with sat TV, air conditioning (operates 15/6 -15/9 centrally controlled), safety deposit boxes (payable locally), hairdryers. Free wifi available in lounge area, internet access point available (payable for those who will not use their own computer). Our Hotels are ideal for couples of any age and families. For people that want to be near the center, where everything is happening, but also want to relax and get a good night's sleep. Large groups of youngsters should reconsider before booking in our hotels. Manos Hatzikonstantinos, Cleopatra Hotels General Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Cleopatra Hotels Kris Mari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleopatra Hotels Kris Mari Hotel Kardamena
- Cleopatra Hotel Kardamena
- Cleopatra Hotels Kris Mari Kos/Kardamena