Our rom was clean with plenty of hot water. Th staff were helpful,. Breakfast was basic but adaquate however we went to the front for ours and then had the use of a sunbed for free. Minutes from beach and town. Town very touristy but we were end of season so quiet, would not like to be there high season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Hotel in the quiet part of the village but still within walking distance from the centre of Kardamena, with great tradition in customer satisfaction. Friendly local staff ensure that your holidays will be unforgettable. Guests of Cleopatra Hotels have free access to the facilities of all hotels of the group. Pool bar serves food, lounge bar with satellite tv, games room, swimming pool, 24 hrs reception, all rooms with sat TV, air conditioning (operates 15/6 -15/9 centrally controlled), safety deposit boxes (payable locally), hairdryers. Free wifi available in lounge area, internet access point available (payable for those who will not use their own computer). Our Hotels are ideal for couples of any age and families. For people that want to be near the center, where everything is happening, but also want to relax and get a good night's sleep. Large groups of youngsters should reconsider before booking in our hotels. Manos Hatzikonstantinos, Cleopatra Hotels General Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Cleopatra Hotels Kris Mari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleopatra Hotels Kris Mari Hotel Kardamena
- Cleopatra Hotel Kardamena
- Cleopatra Hotels Kris Mari Kos/Kardamena