After paying for 3 nights £180 somewhere else and having to leave because 2 star hotel was horrific , we asked about and found this little gem of a place for €35 per night ! Basic , so clean , 2 balconies so lovely breeze running thru , tiny kitchen , impeccable and lovely bathroom ! Little Greek lady ( owner ) simply gorgeous and so proud of her apartments . So wish I'd found it at the start of our holiday x hire a car , check out sunny , camel beach and buy ur own breakfast and stay at fania ! Perfect quiet location close to Marina and amazing restaurants ! Forget half board full board I would highly recommend this place and the area ( we travelled all over the island ) thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The family-run Fania Apartments is only 100 metres from the beach of Kardamena and only 2 minutes' walk from restaurants and bars. It offers self-catering apartments with private balcony. Fania Apartments are spacious and each offers a TV and fridge, as well as a toaster and a cooker. All units have a bathroom with hairdryer. Air conditioning and safe can be provided at an additional charge. Fania guests can enjoy the beach or use the swimming pool of the nearby hotel situated only a few metres from the apartment complex. Kos International Airport is a 10-minute drive. Guests are free to use the public parking area situated close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Fania Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fania Apartments Hotel Kardamena
- Fania Apartments Kos/Kardamena