Have just returned from a week at Mammis Beach Complex.
Has stated in previous reports, there are no cooking faculties, a fridge, a kettle and some basic cutlery.
George wants you to spend your money at his restaurant. He also wants you to pay 25 Euros to keep you room till 18.00 on the day of departure, and does not provide a room for you to shower in. There is a notice in your room saying "no room sharing or leaving your case in other peoples room". Another money making scheme.
Don't run a tab, pay for your drink and food has you go a long. Has your bill the next day seems to more that what you think, this happened a few time in my stay and not just to me.
All said this is a great resort and the above should not put you off staying a Mammis.
Clean fresh apartments, all rooms have sea and pool views. Rooms were cleaned every 2/3 days, pool area is very clean has is the restaurant. 2.5 Euros for a pint of draught beer, and 2 Euros for a local wine. Large English breakfast was 6 Euros.
The walk into town will take 25 minutes, the bus is 1.8 Euros and stops outside Mammis and takes 5 minutes. If you want a taxi it will cost 8 Euros.
George is ok to get on with, the more you spend the nicer he becomes. He will not tolerate bad behaviour. If you come home very late and bring guest back to your room and start to make too much noise, he will escort your guests off the complex. You have been warned.
I would go back Mammis, it’s a great place to stay. Most of the people I spoke to, this was their 3rd or 4th time back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated by a quiet road about 2 km from the centre of Kardamena, these bright, modern rooms are right on the beach in a beautiful setting. There's a swimming pool and a pool bar with music and satellite TV. Breakfast, snacks and delicious meals to suit all tastes are available in the evening and a BBQ is organized weekly. Entertainment include disco music, quizzes and videos shown at the pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Mammis Beach Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mammis Beach Studios Hotel Kardamena
- Mammis Beach Studios kós
- Mammis Beach Studios Hotel kós
- Mammis Beach Studios Kos/Kardamena