Myself and a few friends have just returned from our week away here, and it was absolutely fabulous.
From our arrival we were welcomed warmly and taken straight up to our rooms via the shuttlebus. The breakfast food was generally always the same but I always felt I could vary what I took from hot to cold food. Dinner always had good options including vegetarian things for my friend. I liked the fact you could have a 3 course meal from the buffet options. The slickness of the service was spot on and the waiters were always friendly and swift. Occasionally we felt some of the food was too salty but we just put that to one side of our plates or dealt with it.
The rooms were very modern and since we had 2 rooms we were lucky enough to be given an adjoining room to which we just unlocked the middle door. The pool area was large and we always managed to get 4 sun loungers together, we were told this was down to it not fully being holiday season yet.The entertainment in the evening was a nice way to chill after a long day.
The only thing I was a little disappointed with was the price of items in the hotel shop a 6 pack bottle of water cost 4 euros more compared to the town. The walk to Kardamena town is okay, but I wouldn't want to do it at night.
Overall we thoroughly enjoyed our week and I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagas Aegean Village is a hotel resort located on the golden sandy shores of the south coast of Kos Island, Greece. It’s layout and use of space is characteristic of the distinctive Aegean architecture. Built on a slope, every corner offers magnificent views of the endless deep blue Aegean Sea.The main building lounges, restaurants, bars and facilities are located at the bottom of the slope, while all 330 rooms are situated on the hillside, which are accessed by the 24-hour complimentary mini-bus service.It is worth mentioning that the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lagas Aegean Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagas Aegean Village Hotel Kardamena
- Hotel Aegean Village
- Aegean Village Kardamena
- Aegean Village Kos
- Lagas Aegean Village Kos/Kardamena