We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. It is huge so if you are looking for a quiet, intimate property then its not for you. The food, served on a buffet basis, was of a very good quality and only on one evening was it congested. If you pick your times carefully it is manageable - you obviously get the usual travellers with their plates piled high who are pushing and shoving for the last chip but mainly people were respectful and it worked well - there certainly was something for everyone. We ate out on a few nights so may have felt differently if we had eaten there the whole week.
The staff were good and very patient with the rudeness of some nationalities.
Our accommodation was one of the newly refurbished rooms (586) at the top of the hill near to the Summer Palace resort - the hill is a bit of a climb - you get case transfers but there is very little assistance for those that cannot walk that was visible. The room itself had a great view and was spotlessly clean. It was also quite large.
There were three pools - the pool with the water slide (opposite our room) which we steered clear of, the main pool with the animation team and the 'relax' pool with a good bar. My only complaint was that the 'relax' pool allowed children - if it was made adult only it would have been perfect. Even on busy days there were enough sun loungers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NORIDA BEACH is a high standard all-inclusive resort where the good service meets the hospitality and the original smile. It is the right choice for couples and families seeking quality accommodation in a quiet location combines sea and Mountain View. ACCOMMODATION: comfort and warmth Totally renovated in 2012, Norida beach whether in the main Hotel or in one of 25 bungalow buildings all 455 comfortable and spacious guest rooms are carefully appointed and offer all the facilities of a 5-star resort. Hotel is surrounded by immense gardens and is decorated with warm gentle colors, marble floor and wooden furniture. The magnificent view of the Aegean Sea and of The Volcanic island of Nissiros will help you to relax while enjoying one of our nice cocktails in your Balcony! RESTAURANTS AND BARS: tasty treats all day and nightMITSIS NORIDA BEACH offers numerous gastronomic delights at no extra charge. At all bars a large variety of appetizers, snacks, ice cream, alcoholic and non drinks are richly offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mitsis Norida Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Norida Beach Kardamena
- Hotel Mitsis Norida Beach
- Norida Beach Kos
- Norida Beach Hotel Kos
- Mitsis Norida Beach Hotel Kos/Kardamena