“Delicious way to discover Mexico” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Walking tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and enjoy a delicious culinary, cultural and artistic experience in one of the most beautiful landmarks in the Guadalajara Metropolitan area.
DF
4 attraction reviews
“Delicious way to discover Mexico”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We have been in several food tours, and it was great to realize there was one in Tlaquepaque, nearby Guadalajara. We were three, our guide was very nice and answered all our inquires. It was a very easy way to discover the town, and try its delicious food. I highly recommend it

Visited June 2013

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“WOW ¡¡”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

My wife and I visited Tlaquepaque and we decided to take this tour today... it was a great experience¡ I have to say that I own and operate a Mexican Cooking Workshop for tourists.
And all I can say for Mexican Food Tours in Tlaquepaque is CONGRATULATIONS
The selection of the eateries and typical dishes was carefully done.
Amaya is an extrordinary hostess, very knowledgeable and extremely kind, I will recommend this activity to everyone who visit Tlaquepaque.
Muchas gracias.

Visited May 2013
Amaya C, Owner at Mexican Food Tours, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you for choosing to spend your day with us in Tlaquepaque. We are very pleased to know you had a wonderful experience!! Thank you for your recommendations and we hope we get the opportunity to visit you in Puerto Vallarta sometime soon.
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
“Mexican Food Tours (Tlaquepaque)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

The tour was fantastic for a person wanting to learn about the Mexician culture and traditional food. I learned about the local history, how to eat some of the common foods and learned about the location enough to return on my own to explore. The guide was very knowledgeable and spoke both Spanish and English very well.

We ate at 8 different locations, small portions, and everything was well prepared. The fee to joint the tour included all the food.

I would strongly recommend this to anyone who is interested in culture and wishing to explore.

Visited May 2013
Amaya C, Owner at Mexican Food Tours, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for taking part in one of our tours. Our goal is to show the world our gastronomy and our culture, so we are very happy to know you learned interesting things in your visit. We hope the rest of your stay in Mexico was great!

Best regards,

The Mexican Food Tours Staff
Mazatlan, Mexico
“A great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I took this tour and it was really worth it. A very interesting and enjoyable walking and food tasting tour. The town is beautiful and the hostess very charming. After the tour you can stay and go back to the places you liked, browse the stores, listen to mariachi music over a drink or two and make it a very satisfying full day trip.

Visited November 2012