“Best B&B I have experienced” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
FREE AIRPORT P/UP & BKFST
Ranked #1 of 9 hotels in Tlaquepaque
Lakewood, WA USA
“Best B&B I have experienced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2004

I have been retired for 9 years and during that time I have traveled extensively in Mexico and Central America while attending numerous language schools. The schools have provided me with home stays, B&B s and hotels but the three nights my wife and I recently spent at Quinta Don Jose were far and above the best situation that I have ever experienced. The establishment has been able to provide the amenities that north american travelers appreciate while maintaining the flavor of authentic Mexico. But what I would emphasize over everything would be the friendliness of the entire staff from the owners to the cooks to the maid. We were made to feel totally welcome and at home and the level of service provided was far superior than we have experienced at many of the five star hotels in which we have stayed, both in Mexico and in the United States

551 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)

Been to Quinta Don Jose Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quinta Don Jose Boutique Hotel

Address: Reforma #139 | Guadalajara Metropolitan Area, Tlaquepaque 45500, Mexico
Location: Mexico > Jalisco > Guadalajara Metropolitan Area > Tlaquepaque
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 9 hotels in Tlaquepaque
Whether on business or vacation, "QDJ" offers you a beautiful setting and unique personal service! We're located in Tlaquepaque, Mexico's Arts & Crafts Capital, which is in the greater Guadalajara Metro. QDJ puts you only steps away from superb shopping, exquisite galleries, and inviting restaurants. Also, Guadalajara's Historical Downtown is only a 15 minute drive from QDJ.Our rooms offer private baths, air-conditioning, cable TV & phone. We also have an intimate bar, tiled pool, complimentary airport/bus station Greeting Service (3 night min), free Wi-Fi, and much more. Enjoy a delicious dinner at TlaquePasta, our top-rated Gourmet Restaurant with a Mexican and Italian menu! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Quinta Don Jose Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hotel Quinta Don Jose Boutique

If you own or manage Quinta Don Jose Boutique Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.