“Beautiful place and FANTASTIC location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rosa Morada Tlaquepaque

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tlaquepaque
Rosa Morada Tlaquepaque
You added Rosa Morada Tlaquepaque to your Saves list
Morelos 270, Tlaquepaque 45500, Mexico   |
Ranked #4 of 7 Tlaquepaque B&B and Inns
san francisco
“Beautiful place and FANTASTIC location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2009

We happened upon this gem, and were so happy that we did. We had been told to go to Hotel des Flores, and we did go and look at it after we booked our stay at Rosa Morada. Suffice it to say that we couldn't be happier that we had chosen (by chance) Rosa's fantastic Inn.
Everyone was incredibly friendly, and Rosa herself couldn't have been sweeter or more helpful. The breakfast was one of the best meals we had during our stay. We also ended-up walking away with a lovely painting from her gallery (and believe me, we went to EVERY gallery in town). All in all a great place...

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
The Hague
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2009

We stayed here for a couple of nights last July, twice actually. It is such a special little place. Right in the middle of town, yet quiet at night. The rooms are done up with artistic and thoughtful care. The beds are very comfortable, the bathroom spacious and complete. Staff is extremely nice and helpful. Breakfasts are copious and delicious. We also had dinner once which was one of the best we had during the whole vacation period! We had a wonderful time here! Thank you!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2009

Rosa Morada is a small Bed & Breakfast. There are only 5 rooms (I think). Each room is beautifully adorned. My friend and I stayed in the suite. The decor was wonderul with a beautiful antique piano and several other old pieces, as well as more modern and practical items. The room was spotless and well appointed. Every 2-3 days we found huge, fresh floral bouquets. The shared courtyard is filled with beautiful plants and a comfortable hammock. Since it is a small hotel there aren't a lot of other guests and it feels very private.
The rates are very good. We took advantage of one discount for staying over 7 days and another discount for paying cash. Plus breakfast is included. Wonderful fresh squeezed orange juice and other fresh fruit were my favorite. We also had a fruit plate in our room each day.
It's 1 1/2 blocks from the center plaza of Tlaquepaque. It was an ideal location and easy to walk where ever we wanted. Catching a taxi was also easy. It's just 60-80 pesos for a taxi to the center of Guadalajara.
The owners of the hotel are extremely nice. They both speak English fluently. They helped us book a tour to Tequila when our tour was cancelled. They were also extremely helpful when I lost my cell phone. They made phone calls for me, translated messages for me, etc.
The next time I'm in Tlaquepaque (which I hope is soon), I will absolutely stay with Rosa again!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Rosa Morada Tlaquepaque? Share your experiences!