This is a huge complex outside of the little town. Because of the size, they are able to accommodate large tours. Four were there while we were. However, despite the size and large groups, we still felt special and never had to wait for service or food. They seem to have plenty of waitstaff and our group aways had our own space. The breakfast buffet is large and you can also order eggs however you want them. Staff speak English and are always pleasant and helpful. There are two pools but we were too early in the season to enjoy them. One member of our group rented a bicycle for 5 euros to ride around the countryside on paths recommended by the staff. My room was very large but my "balcony" was a narrow concrete corridor to a screened barrier to a small garden with no chairs and a very limited view. The only disappointing part of my stay.
Also unlike other hotels we stayed at, this place actually had internet that worked in my room.
- Also Known As:
- Tenuta Moreno Hotel
- Tenuta Moreno Mesagne
- Tenuta Moreno Hotel Mesagne
- Tenuta Moreno Italy/Mesagne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deeply immersed in a very quite oasis, not far away from the seafaring town of Brindisi, you find Tenuta Moreno, a charming architectural structure built around a farmhouse dated 1700. The hotel guarantees an excellent hospitality, thanks to its 86 rooms furnished with class and comfort.Among the hotel facilities: the swimming pool situated behind the hotel, surrounded by the green garden and park of olive trees and live oaks; the little swimming pool built in the stone; the new Welness and an equipped Congress centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Tenuta Moreno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.