This is the first time we stayed in this hotel and we would certainly come back. I even recommend it to friends and family. Very friendly and helpfull staff.(the manager was there for any questions, showing around, touristic information,...she made you feel very welcome)
Food was excellent and we had plenty of choice. The dining area outside was enchanting as well the one inside, we ate in the winecellar between the primitivo's and the barrollo's. They serve delicious local wines at a very democratic price. The rooms were spacious, but a little outdated.
The wellness facilities are clean and very enjoyable as well as the outside pool.
If you like to visit, you will need a rental car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deeply immersed in a very quite oasis, not far away from the seafaring town of Brindisi, you find Tenuta Moreno, a charming architectural structure built around a farmhouse dated 1700. The hotel guarantees an excellent hospitality, thanks to its 86 rooms furnished with class and comfort.Among the hotel facilities: the swimming pool situated behind the hotel, surrounded by the green garden and park of olive trees and live oaks; the little swimming pool built in the stone; the new Welness and an equipped Congress centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Tenuta Moreno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tenuta Moreno Mesagne
- Tenuta Moreno Hotel Mesagne
- Tenuta Moreno Italy/Mesagne