stayed here while over for a friends wedding.
Hotel staff were incredibly helpful and polite and couldn't do enough to help with any queries!
The hotel also provides bikes free of charge which was a lovely unexpected extra.
Rooms are thoroughly clean and spotless and beds provided a peaceful night sleep.
Only down side to the room I was in was that the toilet and shower are not behind a separate door meaning you risk waking the person you are staying with....not to mention not too much privacy when you are in the loo! Not all the rooms are like this however so sure you can request to have a room where the bathroom has its own door!
Setting is lovely and only a couple of minutes walk to the beach. Not a huge amount to do in the area but very nice nevertheless!
Overall a very pleasant stay! would definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the shores of the Mediterranean Sea and in south of Europe, in Andalusia, our hotel offers you the opportunity not only to enjoy the good weather but also to practise golf and sailing The climate and the geographical features in the area are ideal for these activities. In addition, at the Hotel Club Maritimo de Sotogrande we offer our clients a personalized and exclusive treatment according to their preferences giving them the chance to enjoy customized holidays.The Hotel Club Maritimo de Sotogrande, located next to the Marina, is situated in the vicinity of the best golf courses in the area, close to Marbella and Gibraltar, best golf courses in the area, close to Marbella and Gibraltar,and only 45 minutes away from the international airport of Malaga.At Hotel Club Maritimo de Sotogrande we offer our clients a refined and comfortable decor with a modern and sophisticated style, created recently by the prestigious interior designer Pascua Ortega. A peaceful and intimate atmosphere, exclusively for our guests. In this atmosphere, we have made an effort to offer you contemporary (31 double-rooms, 8 suites and 2 penthouse suites) where the decor, equipment and the excellent personalised service create an absolutely luxurious welcome. Furthermore, all of our rooms have a a unique hallmark of distinction: the sea views.On the other hand, we pay special attention to detail for you to enjoy a relaxing and comfortable stay in one of the most prestigious areas in Europe. A dream come true. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Club Maritimo de Sotogrande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Maritimo De Sotogrande Hotel Sotogrande
- Hotel Maritimo De Sotogrande