“Brilliant” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Market Weighton, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2014 via mobile

We have been here twice now with family. There was 8 of us both times. The service was amazing and the waitresses/waiters really looked after us (especially my little girl) they kept her entertained. The food was lovely the first time I had the chicken vol au vent which was amazing and the second time I had grilled salmon which again was gorgeous. Everyone on the table loved their food and couldn't fault anything. We will defiantly return here!!! Fabulous food and wonderful service!!!!!!!

Visited November 2014

“Excellent service from Paloma. H”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2014

Had a family meal at Mytilus restaurant last night (15/11/2014) and I can honestly say that we all had a lovely evening. The restaurant was cosy, inviting and the food was enjoyable, however the portions were VERY big so I wouldn't have a starter again. One of the best things about the evening was our waitress, who I found out later that her name was Paloma. She welcomed us all with a warm smile and her customer service throughout the evening was exceptional.

I would return again.

Deerlijk, Belgie
“Not good !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2014

Meat and wine were ok. Everything else was not homemade, thawed and warmed up.
For example the vegetables were for sure thawed and warmed up, also the rice who was also dry. The saus was absolutely not homemade...

It was my first visit to this restaurant, so I don't know how things are during the season. But I think if you choose to stay open during winter months, you still have to serve quality and fresh food...

We visit the region several times a year... and we have been to so many better restaurants. I would not visit the restaurant again and would not recommand it...

The only positive thing I can say is that after I had told I didn't enjoy my food... they didn't charge it...

• Visited November 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Duiven, The Netherlands
“Nice restaurant, good formulae”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2014

Choose any starter, main course and desert for € 35
Nice winelist, good food and attentive personell

Visited September 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Always reliable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

It was late...2330 ish ... last Sunday when we strolled over to the restaurant without a reservation. The owner made us most welcome, as usual, and the order was taken speedily and the wine arrived promptly and at the right temperature. The onion soup and gambas pil pil were as good as ever but the deep fried cheese was a tad over done. The hot stone solomillo was flavoursome and tender - a few more slices as we used to get a few years ago would have helped - but the Flemish stew, usually excellent, disappointed. However, it remains one of the staple haunts in the port, is friendly and of a consistently good standard.